Monday, April 13, 2009

I love my water bottles! :)

I just bought myself a new water bottle from reusablebags.com and I LOVE it! :) Here is the one I got -

I actually have the purple "Rise Above Plastic" one. :)

The ones I have had before were more like sports bottle tops - this one is a screw off and I really like that better. Bubba likes the sports bottle ones to take fishing - so he can have my old ones. I did buy him a couple of new ones too - but these had better not go fishing!! Here they are -

Funny thing is - in this image they look really short and fat... really they are tall and just a little bigger around than a pop can.

Also - to further help our bottled water drinking family go a little more green - I have bought a water filtration pitcher. I really like it. And I've already noticed I drink more water now - and I'm not purchasing as many bottled waters since I can just take my filtered water with me! YAY!

No comments: